Tuesday 24 September 2013

This and That Tag

 

I am really sorry for not blogging recently! I was planning on doing this post last weekend but I was ill so I couldn't.

I have been tagged by the lovely Emily from the amazing blog Beauty Above and Beyond to do the 'This and That' tag:

Make up:

 

1. Blush or Bronzer – In my opinion, I think blush looks better than bronzer so blush

2. Lip gloss or lip stick – Lipstick, I find it so much easier to apply, I barely ever wear lipgloss

3. Eyeliner or mascara – Mascara. I can’t apply eyeliner to save my life but I do think it looks nice on other people

4. Foundation or concealer – It’s so much nicer than foundation and you don’t have to apply it to the whole of your face to make it even, just put it on your bad bits

5. Natural or Coloured eyeshadow – Natural, I don’t really like coloured

6. Pressed or loose eyeshadow – Pressed, loose is so much messier

7. Brush or Sponge – Brush, I really hate using a sponge

 

 

Nails:

 

1. Opi or China Glaze – Opi

2. Long or Short – I prefer my nails long but they break really easily

3. Acrylic or natural – Acrylic as I really hate my nails and I think acrylics look so nice

4. Bright or dark – Bright, most of my nail polishes are bright colours

5. Flower or no Flower – I love nail art but I prefer just plain simple nails

 

Body:

 

1. Perfume or body splash – Perfume

2. Lotion or Body Butter – Butter (Palmers is the best!)

3. Body wash or soap- Body wash

4. Lush or Other – Lush is the best thing ever! I love it so much

 

Fashion:

 

1. Jeans or Sweat Pants - Jeans, I don’t own any sweatpants, I’m not really that keen on them

2. Long sleeves or short sleeve – I do prefer short sleeved but obviously long in the winter

3. Dress or Skirt – Definitely skirt, they go with more things

4. Scarves or Hats – Scarves, I really hate hats!

5. Studs or dangling earrings – Studs, I don’t really own any dangling earrings

7. Heels or flats – Flats, I always feel really tall above my friends!

8. Cowboy boots or riding boots – Cowboy boots, I don’t really like knee-high boots

9. Jackets or hoodies – Jackets you can wear with more things whereas hoodies tend to cover half your outfit

10. Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe – I love it, their clothes are so pretty and the jewellery is amazing!

 

Hair:

1. Curly or Straight- Straight

2. Bun or Ponytail – Ponytail, my messy buns always look too messy!

3. Bobby pin or butterfly clips – Bobby pins, they’re easier to hide and are more handy

4. Hairspray or gel – Hairspray, I’ve never used gel

5. Long or short- Long, I’ve never had my air short but I would love to see what it looks like!

6. Dark or light – Light

7. Side swept bangs or fully bangs – I think side swept bangs as they’re easier to do different hairstyles with

8. Up or down – I don’t really like my hair either way but I think down

 

Random:

1. Rain or shine – Shine, I really hate rain

2. Summer or winter – winter, I always get too overheated in the summer and winter is near Christmas!

3. Fall or spring – I really love both but I think fall as it is so much cosier and I love wearing jumpers!

4. Chocolate or Vanilla – chocolate, I’ve really gone off vanilla recently, not sure why
 
 
I actually really enjoyed doing this tag and thanks again to Emily for tagging me! The blogs I tag are:
 
 
(please tweet me your responses)

know everything first: twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment