Sunday 27 October 2013

I Owe You All an Apology

I am really really sorry for barely blogging this month, I do actually have some actual reasons this time. I was planning on doing a post last weekend (coming out this week) but my wifi suddenly stopped working which is the most annoying thing EVER so I was unable to do it. As well as that, for this whole month, I have been packing up my room as I have decided to decorate it. This is what it currently looks like:



We are on half term right now so I have one week to get some posts prepared so hopefully I will be able to get up one a week again, I already have planned this weeks and a few for next week!

During the last week or so, a new Mac opened in a John Lewis near me and I have never been before. I am actually way too excited to go and see what its like and I am debating whether to get a lipstick or an eyeshadow? I also decided to make a red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting (with a bit of help from Betty Crocker) it didn't really look the same but it tasted so good!






Last week, we had a lightning storm (there is supposed to be one tonight too) and I was filming it and managed to get some good screenshots:

 



So again, I am very sorry for not blogging and I hope you enjoyed this little catch up post :)

LATEST POSTS:
 
know everything first: twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment